Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hi! 2014

Things I encountered recently:

-started Sem 4 of Doctor of Medicine, and it's still a long long way to go before I claim myself as a qualified physician. 

- got a new anatomy lecturer from Korea. His style of teaching is way too different compared to the previous anatomist from India, and seemingly he faces some difficulty in communicating with us. I can only think of the word "cute" when he speaks English with a heavy Korean accent.

-choose to end my relationship due to some personal obstacles. Feeling unprepared to be someone's life partner yet.

-indulged in watching "crayon shinchan" as I found some source of happiness in the process. And I called it as my life relaxant.

-start learning new module-musculoskeletal system after the tremendously overwhelming cranial nerve system. It's Still a heavy subject but thanks god I found interest in learning it. Just discovered I have a well developed brachioradialis hoohoo!

-Phase 1 of Professional exam is coming in less than 3 months, so gonna turn on the sleep-wake-eat-shit-study lifestyle mode. Currently in a progress of transforming into a zombie, AGAIN. Will I survive through the gang-rape of small exam before coming to the final? Just pray hard and study hard lar

Alright it has been more than a year since my last updated blog. It's INSOMNIA, an old friend of mine that directed me here again. Thanks lar but please visit me as less frequent as possible.


Good night (4.34am=.=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment